Some of the Sweet Treats I have Made!
I make all kinds of fun things; check it out!
Housewife Ashley Creations :)
Awesome Push Pop
Cakes and Snacks!!
Cakes and Snacks!!
Cookies in a Jar, Great for Holiday Gifts!!!
Candy Flavored Vodka!
Take a cup of sugar candy.
Soak for two days in a Mason Jar filled with vodka.
And, behold: Candy flavored vodka.
It dresses up so pretty.
I’m thinking teacher’s holiday gifts right here.
Yummy Hot Chocolate Give aways :)
Chocolate Covered, Candy Coated Pretzel Sticks!
To make these tasty treats, round up the following:
- Ice cream cones
- Ice cream in your favorite flavors
- 2 bottles magic shell or make your own! - covers 6-9 cones
- Nuts (opt.
- Drizzle Magic Shell into the cones and swirling to coat.
- For an extra treat, add a maraschino cherry or frozen berry to the bottom of the cone
- Pop 'em in the freezer for a good 10 minutes.
- While you're waiting, take the ice cream out of the freezer to let it soften up.
- Drumsticks sometimes have a mysterious, magical chocolate center! They didn't when I was a kid, but I fully support this new addition.To make our chocolatey guts, we'll need:
Make small cones with the wax paper around your pencil and tape.Fill the paper cones with Magic Shell and freeze!
- Wax or parchment paper
- Pencil, pen, chopstick or something similar in shape.
- By the time your ice cream is nice and melty, all of the stuff in the freezer should be ready!I recommend doing this in a different order than is illustrated, so try to keep up here. Do as I say, not as I did.
Return to freezer for a few minutes
- Wrap your cones in wax paper, and cut tops to about 2" above the edge of the cone. (I made a template so I could cut 6 at a time.)
- Fill cones with melty ice cream up to the top of the cone.
- Unwrap the chocolate spears you made and place them in the cones
- Top off the cones with remaining ice cream to within 1/2" of the wax paper
- If you're topping with nuts, make sure they're finely crushed.
Remove cones from freezer.
- Place nuts in a plastic bag
- Smash with a hammer
Wrap in decorative paper for extra wow! These make awesome party treats.Dipped Ice Cream Bowls, or Cones!Kit-Kat Ice Cream Cakebacon guacamole grilled cheese sandwich
- Pour a small amount of Magic Shell on top of the cones. Quickly add chopped nuts (now that the ice cream's refrozen, the magic shell will set up quickly!)
- Alternatively, leave the cones in the freezer until very firm, remove wax paper and dip the entire top of the cone into a bowl of magic shell and sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- 2 slices bacon
- 2 slices sour dough bread
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup jack and cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons guacamole, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon tortilla chips, crumbled (optional)
Strawberry Angel food cake skewerstake skewers and use strawberries and angel food cake on them. and drizzle with chocolate. yum!!Chocolate covered peanut butter bananas!
- Cook the bacon until crispy and set aside on paper towels to drain.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread, sprinkle half of the cheese onto the unbuttered side of one slice of bread followed by the guacamole, tortilla chips, the remaining cheese and finally top with the remaining slice of bread with the buttered side up.
- Grill over medium heat until golden brown and the cheese has melted, about 2-3 minutes per side.
2 large bananas1/4 cup natural peanut butter1/2 cup chocolate chips1/4–1/3 cup milk of choice